Veneers in Plano, TX
Are your teeth chipped, cracked, or stained?
Repair damaged teeth and reclaim a beautiful smile with porcelain veneers and crowns!
Porcelain restorations can help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile after tooth damage. Dental veneers and crowns deliver stunningly natural-looking results, while providing durability.
- Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are affixed to natural enamel. Veneers transform the appearance of damaged teeth—chipped/cracked enamel, dark or stained teeth, misaligned teeth.
- Porcelain crowns replace damaged enamel, so that the tooth remains strong and functional. Dental crowns are used to repair teeth that have been damaged by tooth decay or injury. They may also be used to build up teeth that have been depleted by enamel erosion.
Why do so many patients trust Plano dentist Dr. Lin for porcelain crowns and veneers:
Discover Your Unique Smile
Dr. Lin uses porcelain veneers and crowns to help patients achieve the beautiful, natural-looking smiles they’ve been dreaming of. Your veneers will be shaped, shaded, and sized to complement your overall appearance. In order to make sure that you love your new smile, our dental team will create a digital mock-up of your post-treatment smile—you’ll be able to visualize exactly how veneers will improve your smile!
We Accommodate You
Our dental team will do everything we can to help you get the veneers and crowns you need in order to love your smile. We know you’re busy, so we’ll work with your schedule throughout the treatment process—we even offer extended appointment hours. We also offer payment plans and accept insurance plans and CareCredit.
Relax While We Rejuvenate Your Smile
Our spa-like office is designed to put you at ease and help you feel calm and stress-free in the dentist’s chair. You can relax as you listen to soothing music near our cozy fireplace. During treatment our dental team will tailor your treatment to fit your comfort level.
Take the next step to a better smile
- Schedule your complimentary consultation today by calling (972) 600-2447 or Schedule Online.
- Download our New Patient Special. $99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
- Download our Veneers Information Packet.
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...