Could your smile do with a little sprucing up? Maybe you have obvious esthetic flaws you want to fix or you’re maybe your teeth are making you look and feel older than you really are.
Modern dental science and advances in materials and techniques now provide the Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist with more options than ever for customizing a smile makeover to fit your unique needs.
Let’s take a look at 5 options we offer that are designed to improve the esthetics and health of your smile:
- Professional teeth whitening – No list of cosmetic dental treatments would be complete without teeth whitening, the most requested of all
procedures. With both in-office and take-home options, we can get your smile from dull to dazzling in no time.
- Dental veneers - If you have teeth that are improperly shaped, have gaps and uneven spaces or are severely stained, porcelain veneers may
be the option for you. These tooth-shaped shells of porcelain are designed to conceal numerous esthetic flaws and leave you with a stunning
- Dental implants - Missing teeth not only detract from your smile, but those empty spaces can create other oral health problems. Dental implants
are a full tooth replacement that improves both the beauty and health of your smile.
- Invisalign - Have you been putting up with mild to moderate tooth misalignment? Crooked and crowded teeth are not only unappealing, but
they can also make oral hygiene difficult and put you at risk for gum disease. Invisalign is a discrete, short-term orthodontic treatment that
is perfect for the adult lifestyle.
- Tooth-colored fillings - Whether you have a damaged tooth that needs a filling or small flaws like chipped teeth, tooth-colored filling
material looks completely natural. The Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist can perform repairs that even
you won’t be able to see.
Call for Your Smile Consultation
Would you like to learn more about these options and how they might benefit you? Please call our office so we can arrange a convenient appointment to get started!