The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist offers a variety of cosmetic procedures to his patients who are either in need of restorative dental work or want to improve their smile!
Improve Your Appearance
For patients who want a smile makeover to correct chipped, damaged or slightly crooked teeth, we offer porcelain veneers for high quality, long lasting
results. Porcelain veneers provide our patients with the smile they desire and are expertly crafted to fit in with the rest of their natural teeth.
Many patients will choose porcelain veneers when looking to improve the appearance of the front teeth, or those that are seen most prominently when smiling.
The Porcelain Veneers Procedure
First, we will prepare the tooth surface for veneers in a conservative fashion, removing only as much of the surface as necessary for a lasting and comfortable
fit. The process will take place over several appointments and the veneers will be custom made for each patient from impressions taken by our Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist.
While waiting for the permanent veneers to be created by a dental lab, patients will be fitted with temporaries after the tooth surface is prepared. The
veneers will be permanently adhered to the tooth/teeth with a dental bonding material at the final visit.
As an alternative to porcelain veneers, we also offer tooth bonding for patients who want to cover a chip or crack in a tooth that is noticeable when smiling.
Our cosmetic dentist is highly experienced in placing veneers and can offer you excellent results with this more cost
effective alternative when it is a suitable option.
Tooth bonding is called a “direct restoration” and is a process where a cosmetic resin material is attached directly to the affected area of the tooth.
The material is matched to a patient’s natural tooth color, providing aesthetically appealing results for correction of minor cosmetic issues.
- Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains 3 Things You Need to Know about Calcium and Your Oral Health
- The Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Tells You What to Expect from Professional Treatment
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
- Dallas, TX Dental Implants Dentist Shares 3 Things You May Not Know about Implants
- Want to Know the Secret to Excellent Oral Health? The Dallas, TX General Dentist Explains the Importance of Prevention
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...