When thinking about dentures, most people only consider the health of their teeth or jaw to hold dentures in place. However, the Dallas Dentures Dentist wants to point out that health of your gums is just as important.
- Advanced periodontitis
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly, at least twice a day (ideally after every meal)
- Do not use tobacco products
- Clean and soak your denture/bridge as instructed
- Visit your dentist for regular checkups and maintenance
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains 3 Things You Need to Know about Calcium and Your Oral Health
- The Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Tells You What to Expect from Professional Treatment
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
- Dallas, TX Dental Implants Dentist Shares 3 Things You May Not Know about Implants
- Want to Know the Secret to Excellent Oral Health? The Dallas, TX General Dentist Explains the Importance of Prevention
- Resolve to Have a Healthier Smile in 2018! The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Ways to Enjoy Better Oral Health in the New Year
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...