Dental bonding is a cosmetic and restorative dental procedure that effectively solves a number of aesthetic dental concerns. It is a fast and effective treatment provided by the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist that provides excellent results.
What is dental bonding?
Dental bonding is a process that allows us to correct certain cosmetic problems using a dental resin composite material. This resin can be shaded to perfectly match the color of your natural teeth and enhance the beauty of your smile. Once the composite is applied by the dentist, it can be shaped to blend seamlessly with your natural tooth for a flawless appearance.
When is dental bonding used?
Dental bonding material is applied to dental enamel so it is an excellent choice for perfecting the appearance of stained or damaged teeth. Here are some common cosmetic dental problems that can easily be corrected with the help of dental bonding.
- Teeth that are dark, stained, or otherwise discolored - especially teeth that are resistant to traditional teeth whitening procedures
- Dental enamel that is cracked, chipped or otherwise damaged
- Misshapen teeth that have irregular or rough edges
- Misaligned or crooked teeth – using dental bonding, the dentist can build up parts of your teeth to give your smile a more uniform appearance.
What are the benefits of dental bonding?
Dental bonding is an excellent choice because it is an affordable solution to a number of problems. Dental bonding is also very convenient since it can virtually alter the appearance of your smile quickly and easily in just a single dental appointment.
If you are living with a less than perfect smile and have been thinking about the options you might have, dental bonding may be right for you. Contact the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist office for more information about cosmetic dentistry options. We can help you get the smile of your dreams quickly, comfortably, and affordably.
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Dental Exams and Cleanings Shared by the Dallas, TX Dentist
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains 3 Things You Need to Know about Calcium and Your Oral Health
- The Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Tells You What to Expect from Professional Treatment
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...