A few short years ago, people who needed their teeth straightened didn’t have many options. Fortunately, advances in dental technology have changed that. Now we have lots of choices when it comes to finding the orthodontic treatment that’s right for you. One of the options that the Dallas, TX Clear Invisible Braces Dentist is Bioliners, a discreet and affordable orthodontic treatment.
Why do you offer clear braces instead of other treatment?
There are several reasons why we have chosen to offer clear braces to our patients:
- They are an effective option for correcting minor tooth alignment issues
- Invisible braces are clear and discreet
- If your teeth don’t require a lot of straightening, clear braces are more comfortable than traditional orthodontics
- Clear braces are significantly less expensive than other options like Invisalign
How long will it take to straighten my teeth?
The length of treatment is different for each person because it depends on the amount of straightening needed and the results you desire with each clear braces alignment treatment. Our dentist will help you decide if they are the best option for you. In most cases you’ll use each aligner in the series for two to three weeks. Proper alignment can often be achieved in less than a year.
How long will it take to see results?
The needs of every patient are unique, but normally patients see positive results every time they change to the next set of aligners. Various factors that can have an effect on the final results of your treatment include:
- The shape of your teeth
- The position of the root in the area of treatment
- The health of your gums
How soon can I start treatment with clear braces?
Once we develop a treatment plan, our dentist will take impressions of your teeth. The molds made from these impressions will be sent to the dental lab to create custom-crafted aligners. Your custom set of clear braces will be fabricated in about five days, and we will then arrange an appointment to begin treatment.
How much do clear braces cost?
The cost of treatment depends greatly on how much straightening is needed to obtain a beautifully aligned result. We will be more than happy to consult with you to provide an accurate estimate of treatment cost. Please contact our Dallas, TX Clear Invisible Braces Dentist office, to arrange a free consultation. We will be happy to evaluate your specific situation and help you choose the best option for you.
Crooked teeth can have a negative impact on the way you look and the way you feel about yourself. Today you don’t have to endure years of orthodontic treatment to enjoy the smile you were born to have.
The Dallas dentist uses clear removable aligners, an effective and efficient alternative to traditional braces. Clear braces offer a more comfortable and virtually invisible method for gently straightening your teeth.
Advantages of Choosing Clear Braces
- Comfortable: Clear aligners are made of a soft, flexible material, so they’re much less likely to create any irritation to your mouth.
- Discreet: Clear aligner trays are nearly invisible. The casual observer will not notice any difference when you’re wearing your aligner.
- Removable: You can remove your aligners when you eat, brush your teeth, or any other time that it’s necessary.
How Clear Aligners Works
The Dallas dentist starts by taking impressions of your mouth that are used to create a clear BPA-free plastic aligner. This aligner is designed to fit your teeth like a mouth guard. Unlike a mouth guard, however, the aligner is designed to gently move your teeth into the proper position.
Approximately every two weeks you remove the current aligner and move to the next set that has been carefully crafted to shift your teeth gently to the next stage in the straightening process. You will make visits to our cosmetic dentist office about every six weeks so we can check on your progress.
But the beauty of clear braces is that you will see the improvement every time you progress to a new set of aligners. It usually takes about a year for our clear aligners to gradually shift your teeth to achieve a straight and beautiful smile.
Problems Clear Braces Correct
Clear aligners correct nearly any adjustment issue you may have with your teeth. Dr. Lee is an approved Invisalign provider, and patients choose the system to correct issues like the following:
- Crooked teeth
- Spaces/gaps in teeth
Clear aligner trays are a perfect choice to fit into your busy lifestyle while providing the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. Please
contact our dentist office for more information and to start your comfortable and convenient orthodontic treatment
with clear braces!
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Dental Exams and Cleanings Shared by the Dallas, TX Dentist
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains 3 Things You Need to Know about Calcium and Your Oral Health
- The Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Tells You What to Expect from Professional Treatment
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...