We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you, and your entire family, to our new blog! We hope that this blog will be a useful resource for you as you pursue preventive and restorative dental care.
1. Preventive cleanings and screenings
Our dental team provides thorough semi-annual dental cleanings and preventive treatments: complete with oral cancer screenings. The American Dental Association recommends that all patients complete professional dental cleanings every six months to minimize plaque and tartar accumulation.
2. Cosmetic treatments
If you want to improve the appearance of your smile, our dental team can help! We can straighten your natural teeth using Invisalign orthodontic treatment or Fastbraces. Professional dental whitening treatments minimize dental staining and discoloration to give your smile a brighter and whiter appearance. We’ll tailor your cosmetic treatment to meet your specific aesthetic needs.
3. Replacing missing teeth
If you have lost teeth, our dentist can help you reclaim a healthy and whole smile. Full-sized dental implants function as stand-alone replacement teeth—each dental implant is actually grounded in the patient’s bone and gum tissue. Alternatively, our dental team can stabilize existing prosthetics (like dentures) with just a few mini dental implant roots. Both of these treatment options deliver natural-looking results, while helping to fortify your oral health.
At Abundance Dental Care, we will help you take control of your oral health once and for all. If you want to learn more about the treatments that we offer, please call our East Plano dentist at your convenience. And keep up with our blog—we’ll be using this resource to answer patients’ questions, and notify you about exciting happenings in our office. We look forward to working with you!
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Millions Are at Risk for Oral Cancer – Are You One of Them? The Dallas Dentist Explains
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Dental Exams and Cleanings Shared by the Dallas, TX Dentist
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...