In dentistry, dental implants are known as the "gold standard" for tooth replacement. This is mostly due to the fact that they not only solve the esthetic problem of a missing tooth; however, the Dallas, TX dental implants dentist prefers them because they also improve your oral health by promoting the growth of healthy bone in your jaw.
Dental Implants and Your Quality of Life
But can a dental implant really improve your quality of life? A recent study followed a group of implant patients, recording their ratings of variables before and after implant placement. The research showed a dramatic improvement in the patients' perceptions after the procedure compared to those recorded before.
- Physical pain
- Social disability
- Functional limitation
- Psychological discomfort
What Does This Mean for You?
There's no doubt that trying to enjoy life when you have missing teeth can be a challenge, but you don't have to settle for a reduced quality of life. Dental implants are a long-term solution that has helped millions of people regain oral function and comfort. As you can see, the benefits extend far beyond a more attractive smile!
Deciding If an Implant is Right for You
Dental implants have been around for decades but many patients still don't understand how they work. Your first step is to call your Novato dental implants dentist to arrange a consultation.
Our doctors will perform a thorough exam and use digital imaging to determine if you are a good candidate for an implant. They'll explain the process, benefits, and timeline so you can make a confident decision. A knowledgeable member of our team will be happy to explain your insurance coverage and financial options.
Please Call the Dallas, TX Dental Implants Dentist
There's a lot to know before you make a decision about implants, please call us to arrange an appointment so we can get started!
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Dental Exams and Cleanings Shared by the Dallas, TX Dentist
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains 3 Things You Need to Know about Calcium and Your Oral Health
- The Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Tells You What to Expect from Professional Treatment
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...